From Discipleship Explored! Read Philippians 2:12 – 30
1. In your own words, what doe Paul command in Philippians 2:12?
2. What will it mean in practice for you to “work out your salvation with fear and trembling’?
3. After the challenge of verse 12, why should Paul’s next words inspire confidence in his readers?
4. In what wayrs are you aware of God transforming you or other Christians you know?
5. According to verses 16 & 16, what makes us shine as lights (stars)?
6. Which do you think is more necessary: to tell people the gospel or to live a godly life among them? Why?